You’ve seen the commercials: the ones with the attractive, happy and healthy looking people whose lives have been changed by the latest and greatest new drug. The commercial always ends with the laundry list of warnings about what the wonder drug can do to you, like:
– Don’t take this drug if you are allergic to this drug (duh!).
Please tell your doctor if you have any of the following symptoms
– Severe abdominal pain
– Blood pressure elevation
– Excessive bleeding
– Erections lasting more than 5 hours
– Pregnancy resulting from prolonged erections
– Stool or urine glowing in the dark
– Head explosions
– Unusual obsessive thoughts about llamas
– Corrosive flatulence
I promise! I won’t.